Website Oakwood Solicitors
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Administration Level 3
How long does it take? 16 – 19 months
Who is it with? Oakwood Solicitors
Where? Princes House, 635 Roundhay Road, Leeds, LS8 4BA
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Weekly Hours: 35
Hourly Rate: National Apprenticeship wage, i.e. £4.30 per hour
About The Employer:
Oakwood Property Solicitors is a subsidiary company of Oakwood Solicitors group. Based in Oakwood, North Leeds, we are proud of our reputation as a local, trusted law firm and we always aim to delight our clients with an efficient and professional level of service.
We are always keen to take on the next generation of young people, to give them an opportunity to get into law and the legal profession. We love to be able to see them grow and build a future in their chosen career path.
We have had many apprentices go on to become fee earners and paralegals throughout the company.
About the Role:
You will provide vital administration and commercial support to a team of Solicitors and Residential Conveyancers. Get ready to be busy, for no day is the same!
And Day to Day?
- Data Input
- Communication over the telephone with client’s and colleagues
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Store and retrieve data
- Using case management system
You’ll need to have/be:
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Training will be given in all areas but customer service experience would be helpful
- Happy to work in a team
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Bonus for paralegals
- Treat days, Christmas party, social events throughout the year
- 25 days holiday