The individual will show they can adapt in their role to meet the needs of the employer and learner. An individual learning plan will be created to support your learning and growth within your sector. We also offer interactive resources to support development. Individuals must have potential to discuss their progress via methods such as Adobe Connect Workshops. They will have access to online Smart Screen resources from C&G.
Mortgage and Protection Advisors:
Whether you’re looking for Whole of Market Mortgage Advice, Loan Advice or Insurance Advice, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Finance Advice Centre, we believe we can help you with pretty much all of your Mortgage, Loan and Insurance needs. We especially like the challenge of placing difficult cases that others can’t. If that’s not enough, we can even get your Utilities at highly competitive prices as well. All you need to do is ask one of our advisors for more details!
Being able to give ‘Whole of Market’ Mortgage Advice simply means that as a mortgage advisor you have access to a wide range of banks, building societies and insurers in the UK. However, just because a mortgage advisor has access to the Whole of Market, doesn’t mean that they necessarily have the right knowledge or expertise to be able to give you the right Mortgage Advice and therefore the best products. This is where Finance Advice Centre is very different. Our advisors are all trained with specialist complex cases in mind. No matter how challenging your situation, if there’s a solution we’ll do everything we can to find it for you!
Great opportunity to start your career in administration supporting a team of mortgage advisers and working closely with them and the lenders to provide a 5 star service to their clients. Someone that can work on their own initiative and have a bright bubbly personality is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General administration duties to include typing, printing, copying
- Submitting applications to lenders and insurance companies
- Inputting various information on to our CRM system
- Contacting clients via phone and email
- Chasing documentation
- Compiling reports
- Replying to customer queries
- Successfully meet specific deadlines providing a proactive approach to planning, prioritising and implementing day-to-day duties.
- Organise, attend and proactively contribute to meetings as required.
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum of a A - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Business Administration Standard
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Wage per hour - £4.25
Weekly wage - £159.40
This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team. Opportunity for pay increments based on performance indicators during the apprenticeship.