Thousands of businesses rely on Utility Trade to help manage their energy and telecommunication needs, along with reducing their water contracts and lowering their carbon footprint.
Each department works together to deliver the results you need.
The partnership with our clients is a key part to ensure we get to your end goals. Even if you are in a contract we can still help you reduce your utility consumption.
Account Handler for the energy team. Working within the team, profiling and creating opportunities to win business. We are expanding our sales team and are looking for motivated, positive people to join our established company.
We are expanding our sales team and are looking for motivated, positive people to join our established company. You will be working with the teams within the energy department and learning and understanding all products Utility Trade Group offer.
Your main role will be speaking and profiling prospects. Understanding and finding out their main needs for their business and promoting our products and services.
Full and continuous training will be given – therefore current market knowledge is not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hitting weekly/monthly/quarterly targets
- Building key relationships with clients, understanding needs, clarifying information, providing solutions
- Managing large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Seize opportunities to offer other products when they arise
- Accuracy with data management
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time efficiently
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including excel, word, and outlook
- Ability to handle pressure of targets and deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and within part of a team
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
Working Week and salary:
Monday- Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Monthly wage: £875.00
Competitive basic salary with commission.