CT Skills is a family-owned training and recruitment provider with over 20 years’ experience in delivering a variety of programmes for the benefit of people and businesses across the Midlands.
With the 10th largest Adult Education Budget of any ITP in the country, we are able to offer in excess of 40 classroom courses every month.
Our classroom provision is only part of our success with 100% of apprentices stating they are happy with their overall learning experience in our latest 2018/19 Satisfaction Survey.
Working as part of this important team you will be required to carry out the following duties. The post holder will be expected to use all trust standard computer hardware and software packages where appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be the first point of contact for all customers and visitors, managing our centre reception to maintain a high professional environment
- Providing a high level of customer and administrative support, you will be supporting our classroom-based learning teams to help our learners progress who have been distanced from employment
- You will be liaising with our learners on a daily basis, both face to face and via the telephone to confirm session attendance, arrange feedback interviews, book onto assessment days, make reminder calls to ensure high start levels and other activities that enable our learners to succeed
- In this varied role, you will also be carrying out one-to-ones with learners providing appropriate and timely advice and guidance on the appropriate training/qualification route and level, signposting internally and externally where appropriate
- The pay will be the minimum wage for your age, depending on skills and experience
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Embraces change and challenges with a positive attitude
- Commitment to building positive working relationships with all staff
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications delivered:
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 Functional Skills Maths ICT (If required)
Working week and salary:
Working days: Monday to Friday, flexible hours between 8.30am-4.30pm
Working Hours - 37 p/w
Hourly Pay: National Minimum Wage
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.
Things to Consider:
DBS clearance will be required due to access to personal data