We are Centrick. We are a company of knowledgeable industry experts with a joined up approach to all aspects of residential property. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do, helping us to adapt to the ever-changing market.
This is all underpinned with a strong ethical code of trust and family values, where we all work as one to deliver exceptional service.
Building strong relationships and communications with clients is very important to us. This is how we are able to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and provide the best and most informed property advice to them, whether as a home owner, landlord, home buyer, investor, developer or management company. We understand our clients’ residential property needs and we aim to add value wherever possible.
A hybrid role of varied duties to suit someone who wants to work in a business administration role in a Head Office but possibly doesn’t know what to specialise in yet.
It’s a newly created role that’s very much needed so they need to be able to provide feedback to me on various requests so I can support with prioritising duties as well as have a bit of initiative to move to other tasks without constant direction as and when required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Filling, scanning, photocopying.
- Processing payments of deposits to tenants at end of contract.
- Data base organisation.
- Spreadsheet creation.
- Assisting Head of Department with monthly project work.
- Updating our organisational chart, record keeping and so on.
- You will be involved in project work.
- Ordering business cards.
- You'll be involved in operational property tasks.
- HR and general day to day running of our management centre.
- You'll need to be ok with getting stuck into the non-glamourous stuff like ordering stationery, filling up fridges with water bottles and sorting out the coffee machine.
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Well-presented and professional
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Business Administration Standard
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Wage per hour - £4.50
£50 per month bonus based on completing project work.
Weekly wage - £168.75
Good location, in Birmingham City Centre. Near the train station
This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team. Opportunity for pay increments based on performance indicators during the apprenticeship