ForTheLandlords.com are a lettings agent with a difference, we help Landlords build property Empires by Finding, Fixing, Renting and then Managing homes.
To grow the engagement of the ForTheLandlords.com businesses with investor clients. For The Landlords.com are a lettings agent with a difference, we help Landlords build property Empires by Finding, Fixing, Renting and then Managing homes.
A hybrid role of varied duties to suit someone who wants to work in a business administration role in a Head Office. You will assist in co-ordinating social networking campaign strategy for all companies on multiple channels
The company is an exciting, fast paced, target driven place to work and needs a remarkable new Apprentice ‘Rock-Star’ to join them. Do you have what it takes to join the world-class team?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage online and print paid advertisements
- Promote the company with video, podcast, web and print
- Data base organisation.
- Spreadsheet creation.
- Monitor engagement with clients
- General administration tasks
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Embraces change and challenges with a positive attitude
- Commitment to building positive working relationships with all staff
- Must have a passion for sales and marketing and ideally would like a career within this industry.
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications delivered:
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 Functional Skills Maths ICT (If required)
Working week and salary:
Working days: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Working Hours - 35 p/w
Hourly Pay: £6.50
Yearly Wage: £12,000
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.