We are a local, award-winning, homecare provider delivering quality care, companionship and complex needs support for you and your loved ones.
We are the leading homecare agency in South Derbyshire and recognised by ‘Skills for Care’ as a Finalist for Best Mid-Size Care Company in the UK 2019 and Winner of Best Recruitment and Retention in the UK for 2019.
Right at Home Derby is proud to deliver care in Derby City, Duffield, Quarndon, Belper, Allestree, Breadsall, Mickleover, Littleover, Chellaston, Alvaston, Elvaston, Oakwood, Borrowash, Little Eaton, Long Eaton, Chadesdon, Spondon, Stenson, Shelton Lock.
We are looking to appoint an Admin Apprentice who will help the Office Team and enable the delivery of excellent care and support. The role will be varied and no two days will be the same so you will need to be organised, efficient and willing to help out in whatever is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with and providing administrative support to the office team and Registered Manager
- Providing first class customer service at all times when representing Right at Home
- Deal with enquires from new and existing customers and signpost or provide information about other Right at Home services as appropriate
- General administrative tasks as required including general maintenance of the office environment
- Drafting and sending professional correspondence via post and email
- Working with the Operations manager to prepare HR records, formulate job advertisement, draft job offer letters and contracts and complete filing of such HR records
- Assisting with updating of records of clients and CareGivers
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications delivered:
Level 3 Advanced Business Administration Apprenticeship
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Working week and salary:
Working days: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Working Hours - 30 p/w
Hourly Wage: £3.90
Weekly Wage: £230
Yearly Wage: £117
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.