Business Administrator Apprentice
Fidler & Pepper Solicitors have an apprenticeship vacancy within their Conveyancing Team.
So who are we, anyway?
Well, we're a friendly bunch of people in North Notts. We've got over 90 staff and 4 Directors, spread over 2 offices. But that doesn't even begin to describe who we are and what we're about.
We think it's a great place to work . A few years ago we worked out what we wanted the firm to be and really the main thing was to keep the culture the same as it's always been - it's always been a friendly place to work - and we reckon that this is an ideal starting point for the business
Fidler & Pepper are looking for a select few talented people to join their apprenticeship scheme
They believe in creating a great place to work, because they believe everything flows from that – happy staff give better service!
Fidler & Pepper are experienced at this – they have been working with leading training providers employing Apprentices for over 12 years. It’s not just about becoming a Lawyer, their Apprenticeships include Legal Executives, Administration, Marketing and IT. Since 2002 more than 30 work-based learners have achieved over 50 qualifications and many are now fully qualified, working in Senior Roles within the firm.
The main duties are an example of what you will be learning. All training will be provided on the job. Any experience in an office environment will be beneficial to any candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To liaise between the client and the lender to ensure that the mortgage application proceeds quickly and efficiently
- To accurately note all actions/communication on the in-house database
- Proactively keep all interested parties (Client, Estate Agent, Solicitor, Adviser and lender) updated ensuring that a high level of service is maintained in a professional manner
- Maintain positive working relationships with the mortgage advisers
- Chase clients and solicitors for exchange and completion dates
- Ensure consistent high performance in customer service scores and the review website
- To complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow the correct procedures set out by the company
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Required:
Level 2 Business Administration Qualification
Level 1 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 8:30am- 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 40
Wage per hour - £3.70
Weekly wage - £148
This is a permanent position If you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications