Job Title: Group Admin Assistant
Hours of work: Working 9am - 5pm, 5 days a week
Total hours per week: 37.5
Pay Rate: £4.50 per hour
Benefits: 25 days holiday and access to Perkbox, the company’s benefits platform with freebies, discounts etc.
You will be working for a growing company made up of 5 separate companies, with exciting plans for its operational and people strategy. The Group Admin Assistant will coordinate the general day to day running of the Management Centre based in Birmingham and will also support the Operations Board on various project work that requires additional support.
- Prepare meeting rooms as and when required and greet all visitors attending the office
- Assist the Operations Directors with the smooth running of the Management Centre including:
- Process and receive all orders drinks and stationery where required
- Report all office maintenance issues and follow up on actions
- Open and distribute all post
- Maintain fridge stock levels and ensure office cleanliness, tidiness and image is up to standard
- Supports the Operational Board with ad-hoc project work as and when required
- Assist with event planning and associated administration
All company staff are expected to offer support to their team and to other departments and/or take on additional or varied duties as and when required due to the demands of the business. In order to be effective in this role, it is essential to build a good understanding of all departments, processes and objectives.
- GCSE Maths & English A-C is a MUST
- Fluent level of English with excellent spelling and grammar
- Proficient IT user, able to use MS packages as well as a range of internal systems
- Thrives in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Experience of working in an administrative environment is desirable
- Lives and breath Company, Family Values: Team Player, Vibrant and Exceptional!
- Engaging communicator, both written and verbal, able to build rapport with clients
- A well-presented professional with a confident, enthusiastic approach to work
- A diligent and organised individual, capable of prioritising own workload and shifting priorities
- Able to positively adapt to change and be flexible in accordance with business needs
- Always works with everyone’s best interest in mind, demonstrating honesty and loyalty
- Work well within a team and alone; takes initiative and is actively productive
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
- Eager to learn and develop own skill set as well as supporting fellow colleagues with theirs