Assistant Accountant Apprentice
Xitax Accounting Solutions was founded by Sheena Kaur in 2015. Sheena’s story is of a hardworking, entrepreneurial person with a passion for helping small businesses.
She strongly believes that small businesses are the backbone of our British Economy, she wants to help them by taking away the burden of accounting compliance, planning their tax affairs in advance, and by offering them forward-thinking solutions to grow their business further.
We are currently seeking dedicated individuals to take on this position Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeping Apprentice within the Finance team, on a level 3 apprenticeship. To begin with employees will be expected to be trained and learn the financial duties they will complete such as:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Weekly bookkeeping for clients
- Bank reconciliation
- Any other reconciliations
- Preparing draft accounts
- Preparing analysis and any ad hoc accountancy work
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Greeting clients and preparing refreshments if required
- Answering/making client calls
- Visiting client premises, as required
- Additional duties as may reasonably be required
Desirable Experience with these systems:
- Computer literate
- Customer service orientated
- You will be able to demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team working skills
- Must remain calm and resilient under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to go above and beyond
- Positive attitude
- Strong personal skills
A* - C in Math’s and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Professional Finance (eg AAT, CIMA or ACCA)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Hours per week: 37.5
Hourly pay: £3.70
Opportunity for a permanent position and progression for the right candidate, also the opportunity to learn other aspects of the business.
Things to Consider:
Full UK Driving License is required and access to your own vehicle is essential.