Design Studio Architects place their clients at the heart of their work, and aim to fulfil their visions and produce bespoke, high quality finished products.
Our award-winning, RIBA Chartered architectural practice have a record of delivering innovative, forward-thinking, high standard projects spanning a variety of sectors, with specialism in both residential and commercial planning and design.
Here at DSA, we strive to provide a practical approach when it comes to architecture. From concept to completion, domestic to commercial, we are highly involved in all of our projects every step of the way to ensure that the client’s vision is seen through right until the end. We are in tune with our client’s worlds: their industry, commercial imperatives, their needs and vision for the future.
Great opportunity to start your career in administration. Upon completion, you may have the prospect of moving forward towards more qualifications. If you have a genuine interest, are driven and committed then this employer is waiting for you to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the department in the form of; taking meeting notes, writing formal letters and filing records
- Follow up
- Arrange meetings
- Project/compliance management
- Set up files
- Set up document templates
- Type log notes written by staff
- Print reports
- Order documents/maps
- Enter expenses
- Collect drawings/documents from printers
- Document control: organising/filing scanned incoming mail
- Maintain project/statutory registers/forms
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 2 or 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 32
Wage per hour - £4.50 -4.70 scope to increase
Weekly wage - £144 - £150.40
As with any apprenticeship, after you have finished the qualification you will have the opportunity to progress further within the business.