The individual will show they can adapt in their role to meet the needs of the employer and learner. An individual learning plan will be created to support your learning and growth within your sector. We also offer interactive resources to support development. Individuals must have potential to discuss their progress via methods such as Adobe Connect Workshops. They will have access to online Smart Screen resources from C&G.
We're the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England.
We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
- We register care providers.
- We monitor, inspect and rate services.
- We take action to protect people who use services.
- We speak with our independent voice, publishing our views on major quality issues in health and social care.
To work as an Apprentice Administration Assistant acting as support to the Administrator, Care and General Management teams. To ensure the smooth running of the companies administration systems and keep in line with current CQC regulations. To ensure the care team have the correct administrational support to complete their jobs successfully.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keeping files up to date.
- To deal with the potential staff applications before, during and after interview stage including all correspondence, keeping staff files up to date, completing and tracking references
- To manage the companies archiving system keeping in line with time frames and legislations relating to the storage of private and confidential records
- To file all Service User, staff and company documents in the necessary folders, other general administration tasks such as photocopying, shredding, laminating etc
- Ensuring all monthly files are created and have the correct forms for staff / Service Users to complete
- Typing up any correspondence / relevant information passed from the management team, memorandums, letters to external companies / staff on a daily basis
- Answering telephone calls / the door and directing as necessary
- Arranging rooms for meetings and minuting if necessary Creating new forms and amending old ones as required by the care team
- To complete any training as required
- Keeping all office areas clean and tidy any other tasks as deemed necessary by the management team
- Make company ID for all staff
- Greet and ensure all visitors sign in to the office and have refreshments.
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 2 Business Administration Standard
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 3pm
Total hours per week: 30
Wage per hour - £4.50 - £6 (dependant on experience)
Weekly wage - £117 - £180
This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team. Opportunity for pay increments based on performance indicators during the apprenticeship.