Digital Marketing Apprentice
The UK’s leading ground engineering contractor
Over the past 35 years, Van Elle has grown to become the UK’s largest independent ground engineering contractor, successfully completing more than 20,000 projects in this period and building a reputation for delivering high quality foundation and ground engineering solutions.
Innovative, expert, safe.
Van Elle has a track record of developing innovative equipment, services and products to improve the accuracy, quality and sustainability of projects across a wide number of sectors, from housing to rail, benefitting customers, stakeholders and communities.
Van Elle’s unrivalled range of techniques and design services enables its expert engineering team to develop technically-excellent and cost-effective solutions for every project, regardless of size, location, environment and requirements.
Van Elle’s number one priority is maintaining a safe working environment that protects the health, safety and wellbeing of staff, fellow project team members and communities, by continually improving and enforcing safe practices, processes and environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a varied and exciting role as a Digital Marketing within a busy and successful team. We are looking for an individual who can promote the highest standard of customer care and efficiency. You will act as a supportive colleague and provide assistance to colleagues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the training Centre Manager and Group Marketing Manager to provide support on Social Media management (Organic & Paid) for all our programmes
- Provide assistance to the Training Centre Manager and Group Marketing
- Manager in utilizing the Mail chimp platform; creating compelling campaigns; monitoring performance and working on creative inventive copy for e-communications
- Support the Training Centre Manager and Group Marketing Manager in developing, implementing and tracking search marketing campaigns
- Provide administrative support to the web site
- Provide administrative/Reception support to all aspects of the training centre to ensure the smooth running of its programmes
- Contribute to the campaign creative process and innovative digital ideas
- Create and develop digital, and print ready, collateral and material to help promote the brand and support the sales process
- Organise, develop and produce appropriate content related assets for digital (and print) use including short videos, photography, infographics
- Edit, gather and write content to be uploaded through WordPress onto the group’s websites, predominantly the training website
- Write, edit and research articles to be utilised as part of case studies, social updates and e-communications
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping at all times
- To undertake duties at the behest of any Manager in the best interests of the company
- Responsible for own and others health & safety
- Responsible for working in a safe well equipped environment
- Responsible for maintaining a high quality of professionalism at all times
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Digital Marketing Standard
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Wage per hour - £6.50
Weekly wage - £243.75
Yearly wage - £12,000
This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team. Opportunity for pay increments based on performance indicators during the apprenticeship.