WB Lets LTD will help you find the affordable, comfortable, quality home you are searching for.
We have properties ranging from 1 bedroom residential apartments to 8 bedroom student houses. All our properties are fully managed and maintained to the highest standards.
Unable to view a property Monday to Friday within normal office hours, no problem! We can arrange out of hours and weekend viewings.
All documents can be provided in large print versions if required.
Our office is on the first floor with no lift access, however; we will be happy to meet with clients who are unable to access the office, in a more easily accessible location.
We offer both furnished and unfurnished properties for residential and student lets. A large number of our properties have Wi-Fi, cleaning, gardening and much more included in the rent. We also have a dedicated 24 hour contact number for repair emergencies.
Your happiness and comfort are important to us. Our clients are our priority and we want you to keep renting from us, and to tell others of the excellent service you received. We believe there can be no better advertisement than happy customers
No booking fees and in many cases no deposit to pay if a guarantor can be provided.
We believe that if we provide you with a quality home and an exceptional maintenance and repairs service, that you will be more inclined to look after, and care for the home you will love, thus reducing the need to take deposits.
We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to take on the position a Business Apprentice within the office team on a level 2 apprenticeship. As a business admin apprentice, you will be involved in all aspects of lettings, customer support and account management. To begin with, the employee will be expected to be trained and learn the systems and what we do.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and updating all databases
- Answering incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors/new clients
- Customer interaction
- Diary management
- Processing customers applications
- Helping maintain and update client files
- Administration tasks
- Helping keep the office areas clean and tidy
- Social Media Marketing
- Maintaining Website with special offers and creating blog material (maybe)
- Assist with structuring email and digital marketing campaigns (maybe)
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
- Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 5:15pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Wage per hour - £4.15
Weekly wage - £155.63
As with any apprenticeship, after you have finished the qualification you will have the opportunity to progress further within the business.