Business Administration Apprentice
Bouden Coach Travel are a ground transport operator who have a fleet of executive Mercedes Cars, MPV’s, Minibuses and Coaches. We provide transport on both a pre-planned and emergency transport.
Bouden Coach Travel are also a travel management company who can manage transport through 3rd party operators as well as now arranging hotel and excursion bookings for clients.
This is an exciting time of growth for the company and an opportunity to become a pivotal part of their team.
We are looking for a confident and ambitious person to join us as a business admin apprentice. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to work well both within a team and independently.
This role will be varied and offer experience in a range of different disciplines. Perfect for someone who is looking for a long term position where they can grow with the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound sales enquiries via telephone, email and via our in-house
- CRM system (full training provided)
- Collecting information from potential clients and paying close attention to their individual needs
- Providing quotes over the phone and via email
- Uploading and updating bookings
- Researching into local competitors and potential clients
- Contacting potential clients to offer our services
- Working collaboratively with the wider team and reporting directly to the sales manager
- Planning routes for drivers
- Tracking drivers and third-party providers to ensure they are on time for pick ups
- Assisting and supporting the sales manager with administrative tasks
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from to time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Geographical knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Computer Literate and familiar with Microsoft packages
- Confidence dealing with people
- Ability to take criticism constructively in order to learn
- Ability to manage workload
- Positive attitude
- Maturity and Ability to keep work and home life separate
- Forward thinking
Desired Knowledge and Qualifications:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Given:
Level 3 Business Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
There is the opportunity for overtime on Saturdays during busy periods
Total hours per week: 37.5
Hourly Wage: £3.70
Weekly Wage: £138
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.