Warehouse Operatives & MHE/FLT Operatives with PMP Recruitment- Oxford
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
In Oxford, there is the opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative or MHE/FLT Operative on behalf of a well-established logistics supplier.
The Warehouse Operative role includes tasks such as:
- Picking and sequencing car parts
- Line Feeding parts to an automotive assembly line
- Using RF scanner equipment
- Working in a clean light warehouse
- Moving parts around the warehouse
The MHE/FLT Operative role includes tasks such as:
- Replenishment of stock
- Unloading and loading vehicles of automotive parts
- Using MHE equipment to move parts around the site
There are rotating shifts available, with an hourly day wage of up to £9.54 after 12 weeks, and an hourly night wage of up to £11.15 after 12 weeks.
This is a manual role, so you should expect to be on your feet all day.
If you’re hard working with a great work ethic, then this role is for you!
- Level 1 Employability
- Level 1 Manual Handling
Length of Study: 6 Days
Teaching Method: Online remote learning
Job Role: Warehouse Operatives & MHE/FLT Operatives
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50