Warehouse Operatives & MHE/FLT Operatives with PMP Recruitment- Didcot
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
- Fully funded online Employability course
- Qualification in Manual Handling
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed job interview with the employer
- Day & Night shifts available
In Didcot, there is the opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative at a major international company.
This role includes loading and unloading plastic food trays onto a conveyor belt, which are then washed by an industrial washing machine. The trays are unloaded at the other end and returned to the suppliers. Other tasks will involve the recycling of plastic and cardboard by unloading from cages into a baling machine. The work is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature.
The shifts consist of 4 on 4 off Days and Nights shift pattern for an hourly pay rate of £10.76. Part time and weekend roles are also offered.
There is public transport available to the site.
- Level 1 Employability
- Level 1 Manual Handling
Length of Study: 6 Days
Teaching Method: Online remote learning
Job Role: Warehouse Operatives
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50