Warehouse Operative at Permtemp – Burton-Upon-Trent
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey. The qualification you will receive can be up to Level 2, which is equivalent to a GCSE C grade.
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operative roles in Burton-Upon-Trent..
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Flexibility regarding shifts and availability for overtimes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to give attention to detail
This role is fast paced with some lifting/moving of products and boxes weighing up to 25KG is required, Full training is provided.
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Order picking and packaging books and toys
- Use of HHT (hand held terminals)
- Duties may include but not limited to sorting, picking and packing
- Base pay (7am-8pm) £9.07 per hour
- Afternoon shift allowance (8pm-10pm): £9.59 per hour
Qualification: Level 1 Employability
Length of Study: 6 Days
Teaching Method: Online Learner
Job Role: Warehouse Operative
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Fill in our RSVP form on this page to book your place onto this course.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50