Various roles with ISHA Patisserie- Leicester
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
ISHA Patisserie is opening its doors in Summer 2021 bringing and exciting, new concept to Leicester.
ISHA Patisserie are searching for enthusiastic, motivated Waiters (part time hours), Baristas (full time hours), Kitchen Assistants (full time hours) and Pastry Chefs (experience needed).
If you are looking to the future, then this role provides the opportunity to learn and develop specialist skills and knowledge while developing your craft with creativity and flair.
The ideal candidates for these roles will have:
- Excellent knowledge of all sections
- Good oral communication
- High level of attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you
ISHA Patisserie are also searching for individuals who adapt to change, willing to embrace new ideas and processes, are able to work unsupervised and deliver quality work, as well as having team player qualities.
Qualification: Level 1 Customer Service, Level 1 Employability
Length of Study: 11 Days
Teaching Method: Online remote learning
Job Role: Waiters (part time hours), Baristas (full time hours), Kitchen Assistants (full time hours) and Pastry Chefs (experience needed).
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50