Various Hospitality Roles with Marriott Hotels- Leicester
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
Are you searching for a fulfilling career in Hospitality?
Renowned hotel chain Marriott Hotels are hiring for a variety of Hospitality roles in their Leicester hotel.
They are searching for: Waiter / Waitress, Conference and Banqueting Associate, Events Executive, Front Office Associate, Commis Chef, Kitchen Porter and Housekeeping Associate.
In all of these roles, candidates will be expected to have great conversational skills, be teamwork oriented, have a positive outlook and an outgoing personality.
Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required.
There are full time, part time and casual roles available. The wage for all roles is above National Minimum Wage.
- Fully funded remote online learning
- Level 1 Customer Service qualification
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed job interview with the employer
- Level 1 Customer Service
- Level 1 Employability
Length of Study: 11 Days
Teaching Method: Online learning
Job Role: Waiter / Waitress, Conference and Banqueting Associate, Events Executive, Front Office Associate, Commis Chef, Kitchen Porter and Housekeeping Associate.
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50