Team Members with Boo- Nottingham
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey. The qualification you will receive can be up to Level 2, which is equivalent to a GCSE C grade.
Boo is recruiting for a new store in Nottingham! If you want to create perfect hand-crafted burgers for a national
As a Boo member, you will learn as you grow. With training on every aspect of the operation and progressing in responsibility and pay. Gaining experience and new skills to help you contribute to your success and ours. Boo are going through rapid growth so make sure you’re part of the movement to grow and become a future manager.
Boo are seeking warm, friendly, intuitive and highly motivated individuals to be the next Boo leaders in a customer-service driven, fun, engaging and team-orientated environment. If you feel like this could be you, book now to guarantee your interview!
As a team member you can expect to be doing duties such as:
- Cooking, cleaning, prepping and caring for our guests!
- Reaching for new challenges and seeking out additional responsibility.
- Learning different skills and responsibilities at various stations
- Adhering to our high standards of cleaning, food hygiene and health & safety
Qualification: Level 1 Customer Service
Length of Study: 11 Days
Teaching Method: Online learning
Job Role: Team Members
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Fill in our RSVP form on this page to book your place onto this course.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50