Residential & Domiciliary Care Assistants with Key 2 Care- Stoke on Trent
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
- Fully funded remote online training
- Gain a level 1 qualification in Health & Social Care
- Two job roles available
- Above National Minimum Wage
- Benefits available with the roles
Provider of extra care services Key 2 Care are searching for Residential and Domiciliary Care Assistants to work in the community and at residential homes across Stoke on Trent.
The demand for our home care services throughout Stoke-on-Trent is increasing and as such we need both new and experienced Home Care Professionals to join us so we can continue to deliver high quality personal care services to the local community.
The role is varied so no two days are the same. Our residents are individuals and they all deserve to be treated as such. However, as a general guide, duties may include support with daily personal care needs including medication, as well as help to take part in a wide range of special interests and activities.
With both roles, there are varied shift patterns available as well as benefits with each role.
For the residential role, you can access the sites by bus. For the domiciliary role, you will need a full driving license and car.
Qualification: Level 1 Health & Social Care, Level 1 Employability
Length of Study: 15 Days
Teaching Method: Online learning
Job Role: Residential & Domiciliary roles
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50