Recycling Operatives with 365 People- Leicester
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
365 People are looking to recruit new Recycling Operatives in Leicester. With a permanent contract waiting for you after 12 weeks of working this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
As a Recycling Operative your main duties will be separating materials such as metal, cardboard, wood and plastic, ensuring work area is clean and safe, taking direction from supervisors and management and manually sorting and segregating waste types into various streams for recycling.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment and due to the nature of the work you must be comfortable with waste produce. This role has a hourly wage of £9 per hour getting paid weekly working 7am-5pm Monday to Friday and 7am- 1pm on a Saturday.
- Level 1 Employability Qualification
Length of Study: 6 days
Teaching Method: Online remote training
Job Role: Recycling Operatives
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50