Labourers with Hays – Nottingham (19+)
|Construction recruitment specialists Hays are looking for new Labourers in Nottingham. You will be working with a range of construction companies across the UK from well-known multi-nationals to small local sub-contractors. Due to the market picking up, our clients are looking for more Labourers to help complete the project.
You will be able to choose from a variety of roles, across a range of different companies all over Nottingham. This specific role is to assist tradesmen on site as a Labourer. You can expect to be helping to keep the site clean and tidy, helping other trades move materials around site and assisting with ad-hoc duties that may be required.
This is a full-time role working 40-45 hour a week with a wage of £10.00 per hour.
The delivery of this programme is in person with teaching from your assigned Tutor. Training includes:
· Level 1 Construction
· Certificate for Personal Development in Employability
· CSCS Card & Test
· Level 1 Health & Safety
To be eligible learners should be:
· Aged 19 before the 31st August 2021
· Unemployed or claiming out of work benefits.
· A British or EU citizen and lived in the UK for more than three years
· Be working to at least Entry Level 3 in Literacy