Labourers with Hays- Norwich & Norfolk
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skill set and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
Hays are searching for Labourers to work with a range of different companies across Norwich & Norfolk.
Hays clients range from well known multinational companies to small, local subcontractors.
This specific role is to assist tradesmen on building new student
accommodation, with a variety of tasks.
The tasks involved include moving building materials and keeping the site
clean and tidy.
The working hours for this role are full time, between 40-45 working hours per week.
The hourly wage for this role is up to £10-£12.
What candidates will get in return for this role is a competitive hourly rate which is paid weekly and the promise of
future work upon completion of a successful assignment.
There is public transport available to the site.
- Level 1 Construction
- Level 1 Health & Safety in a Construction environment
Length of Study: 11 days
Teaching Method: Online remote learning
Job Role: Labourers
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
- Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
- Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50
- Be a British or EU citizen and lived in the EU for more than 3 years
- Be working to at least Entry Level 3 in Literacy (assessed at information session)