Labourers with 360 Recruitment- Derby & Stoke on Trent
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
360 recruitment have a brand-new opportunity for Labourers in both Derby and Stoke city centre. With multiple fulltime roles available at £10-£13 a hour this is a opportunity you can’t miss.
The General site labouring roles normally involve:
- Fetching and carrying
- Assisting trades on site
- Helping with deliveries when they arrive
- Generally mucking in on site
Qualification: Level 1 CSCS Construction, Health & Safety in a Construction environment, CSCS Card & Test
Length of Study: 11 days
Teaching Method: Online learning
Job Role: Labourers
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 18+ (Derby) or aged 19+ (Stoke) and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50