Labourer role – Hays, Leicester (19+)
You will be able to choose from a variety of roles, across a range of different companies all over Leicester. This specific role is to assist tradesmen on site as a Labourer. You can expect to be helping to keep the site clean and tidy, helping other trades move materials around site and assisting with ad-hoc duties that may be required.
This is a full-time role working 40-45 hour a week with a wage of £11.30 – £13.00 per hour.
Qualifications – Labourer:
The delivery of this programme is in person with teaching from your assigned Tutor. Training includes:
- Level 1 Construction
- Certificate for Personal Development in Employability
- CSCS Card & Test
- Level 1 Health & Safety
To be eligible learners should be:
- Aged 19 before the 31st August 2021
- Unemployed or claiming out of work benefits. Or employed and earning under £17,374.50 per year
- A British or EU citizen and lived in the UK for more than three years
- Be working to at least Entry Level 3 in Literacy