Multiple Labourer roles – Hays, Nottingham (19+)
Construction recruitment specialist Hays are looking for new Labourers in Nottingham. Do you want to kickstart your career in construction? You will be able to choose from a variety of roles, across a range of different companies all over Nottingham. This specific role is to assist tradesmen on site as a Labourer. You can expect to be helping to keep the site clean and tidy, helping other trades move materials around site and assisting with ad-hoc duties that may be required.
This is a full-time role working 40-45 hour a week with a wage of £1o per hour.
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed jobs interview with Hays
- Full time working hours
- £25 voucher PPE Kit
- CSCS Card & Test included
Qualifications – Labourer:
The delivery of this programme is in person at 20 Fletcher Gate NG1 2FZ in Nottingham with teaching from your assigned Tutor. Training includes:
- Level 1 Construction
- Certificate for Personal Development in Employability
- CSCS Card & Test
- Level 1 Health & Safety
To be eligible learners should be:
- Aged 19 before the 31st August 2021
- Unemployed or claiming out of work benefits. Or employed and earning under £18,525 per year
- A British or EU citizen and lived in the UK for more than three years
- Be working to at least Entry Level 3 in Literacy
Guarantee your interview now!