Housekeeper Supervisor with Accor Novotel- Leicester
Start your new life adventure with Accor Novotel by joining with one of their new opportunities based in Leicester. Help create family memories in either a Room Attendant or Housekeeping Supervisor role.
As a room attendant you can expect to:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms, including re-making beds to prescribed P & P brand standards of cleanliness and efficiency of the hotel
- Clean all the public areas of the hotel to a high standard
- Maximizes job efficiency and neat, orderly appearances by maintaining supply cart and vacuum cleaner.
As a Housekeeper supervisor you will be assisting the Head Housekeeper to take full control and responsibility for the smooth and efficient operation of the Housekeeping Department, ensuring all guests’ facilities are maintained to the standards required and the departmental budgeted profitability is achieved.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50
With both full time roles over minimum wage this is an opportunity you can’t miss. Get in touch now to book your guaranteed interview.
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey. The qualification you will receive can be up to Level 2, which is equivalent to a GCSE C grade.
Qualification: Up to level 2 Customer Service
Length of Study: 11 days
Teaching Method: Online learning
Job Role: Housekeeper Supervisor
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Fill in our RSVP form on this page to book your place onto this course.