Ground Floor & Kitchen Team Members at Premier Inn – Bradford
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey. The qualification you will receive can be up to Level 2, which is equivalent to a GCSE C grade.
KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER – Bradford Central, 118 Bedrooms
Hours: 16 hours over 3 days
Starting hourly rate: £9.16
At Premier Inn, every guest wants great food– That’s only made possible by our dedicated and organised kitchen teams. You are at the heart of making sure all meals are prepared, cooked and presented to the highest standards, on time, every time
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role
Skills and experience
Experience for the role isn’t essential, with our structured induction and ongoing training plan to support you in your role, it’s about what you can bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Have an ability to learn new skills quickly
- Be organised and strong communication
- Have a passion for food and delivering high standards
- Have the motivation to deliver an incredible customer experience every time in a fast-paced environment
What is a Kitchen Team Member?
- Working as part of a team, you’ll have an eye for detail, striving to deliver great products in a fast-paced environment whilst taking great pride in keeping the kitchen and all the equipment clean and maintained.
- Supporting the Kitchen Team leader in all kind of ways, from our famous Premier Inn Breakfast or our dinner service delivering starters mains and desserts.
- This is a hands-on role however with your strong team player approach you’ll always be ready for a challenge.
- Naturally, you’ll strive to achieve and maintain a spotless kitchen in line with key health & safety and food & hygiene standards.
Ground Floor Team Members
Hours- 16 hours
Starting hourly rate from £8.91
What is a Team Member?
Following your induction and with our amazing ongoing training you will:
- Be an multi-skilled team member from welcoming and checking in guests into the hotel for their stay to serving them in the bar and restaurant.
- Be on hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about our products and services; as well as the local area and surroundings.
- Understand our systems and brand standards that enable you to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Be able to deal a problem, should it arise, and go the extra mile to solve it.
Qualification: Leve 1 Certificate For Introduction to Customer Service
Length of Study: 11 Days
Teaching Method: Online
Job Role: Ground Floor Team Members & Kitchen Team Members
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Fill in our RSVP form on this page to book your place onto this course.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50