Essential Digital Skills with CT Skills- Derby
CT Skills presents the Classroom Based Learning courses. These fully funded courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
Fully funded by the UK government, CT Skills courses are taught by professionals in the industry to ensure your time with us is beneficial and knowledgeable. Our courses are taught on an online learning platform and/or in one of our learning centres across the Midlands.
Learn the skills you need to safely and securely use computers and the internet in your daily life. Our 10 day course will teach you the basics of using a computer to enhance your knowledge and equip you with the skills necessary in today’s job market. Participating in this course will help you to become more confident and knowledgeable when using technology in the workplace.
- Using devices and handling information
- Creating and editing documents
- Communicating online
- Being safe and responsible online
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 16-19 and not in employment or education OR
• Aged 19+ and unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50