Crew Members with Five Guys – Preston (19+)
Five Guys has a simple formula, ‘burgers and fries cooked to perfection, with no frozen ingredients”.
Are you made of the right stuff?
Being a Crew Member in Five Guys means being hands on, getting the job done and experts on all stations. It also means you need to be fanatical about delivering amazing customer service and making sure you serve the perfect burgers and fries.
At Five Guys your career is in your hands, they offer the tools and support that you need to get you ready for your next role as QC. There are both Part Time and Full-Time roles available.
Rate of pay is £9.70. Their people move fast all thanks to their “earn as you learn” scheme.
Qualifications – Sales Advisor:
The delivery of this programme is remote with live virtual daily teaching from your assigned Tutor. Training includes:
- Level 1 in Customer Service
- Level 1 Personal Development Award
- Level 1 Food Hygiene
To be eligible learners should be:
- Aged 19 before the 31st August 2021
- Unemployed or claiming out of work benefits.
- A British or EU citizen and lived in the UK for more than three years
- Be working to at least Entry Level 3 in Literacy
Guarantee your interview now!