Community Carers with KC Carers – Daventry (19+)
|CT Skills are working in partnership with KC Carers to recruit Care Professional around Northamptonshire.
You will be required to complete a 12-day online course prior to your interview. This course is to help you to develop knowledge and skills for working in a Care environment.
KC Carers are a home health care service who are focused on providing high-quality support and customer satisfaction – doing everything to meet and exceed expectations. Are you wanting to kickstart your career in Care? This is the perfect opportunity helping others as you undertake your role as a Community Carer.
Tasks to undertake as a Community Carer
· Assist customers to get up, dressing and preparing them for their day
· Toileting, assisting with use of commode, emptying/cleaning commode
· Using manual handling equipment as specified and trained to do so.
· Working with other care professionals such as district nurses, GPs, ect
· Assisting with prescribed medication
· To keep accurate records of care visits
· Genuine care for others
· Good communication skills
· Ability to understand what the role entails.
· Ability to follow instructions written in the care plan.
· Experience in care provision
· Own transport
· Flexible availability
· To be able to attend all customers calls as set out on your weekly Rota.
· To understand the importance of such calls
· To be able to cope with an emergency and difficult situation.
· To be able to communicate with other people.
· To be able to maintain high standards of care provision
KC Carers – Home Care Service, Oak House, Royal Oak Way, North Daventy, NN11 8PQ
ONLINE LEARNING: The delivery of this programme is remote with live virtual daily teaching from your assigned Tutor. Training includes:
To be eligible learners should be:
Guarantee your interview now!