Career Preparation with the Civil Service – ALL AREAS
The Civil Service employ over 445,000 people across some of the most respected departments and agencies in the world.
This is a generic Civil Service Programme which will be specifically designed to help apply for any number of roles in each of the departments.
There are several different departments in the Midlands such as Land Registry, HMRC, Department for Education, Her Majesty’s Courts and more.
As an employee of the Civil Service, you will be required to:
- Communicate with a diverse range of people
- Use digital services confidently and coach others to use digital search tools
- Understand, interpret, and adapt complex information to suit customer needs
- Handle sensitive, challenging, and emotional situations, face to face or over the phone
- Use judgment and take a considered approach to decision making.
To prepare you for interview and employment, you will complete a bespoke 10-day online Customer Service training programme with CT Skills.
Qualifications you will achieve:
The delivery of this programme is remote with live virtual daily teaching from your assigned Tutor. Training includes:
- Level 1 Customer Service
- Level 1 Employability
Eligibility to work with the Civil Service:
To be eligible learners should be:
- Aged 19 before the 31st August 2021
- Unemployed or claiming out of work benefits. Or employed and earning under £18,525 per year
- A British or EU citizen and lived in the UK for more than three years
- Working to Entry Level 1 in Literacy