Civil Service Career Preparation with the Civil Service- Midlands Based
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
The Civil Service employ over 445,000 people across some of the most respected departments and agencies in the world.
This is a generic DWP Coach and Civil Service Programme which will be specifically designed to help apply for any number of roles in each of the departments. There are a number of different departments in the Midlands such as Land Registry, HMRC, Department for Education, Her Majesty’s Courts and more.
As an employee of the Civil Service you will be required to:
– Communicate with a diverse range of people
– Use digital services confidently and coach others to use digital search tools
– Understand interpret and adapt complex information to suit customer needs
– Handle sensitive challenging and emotional situations, face to face or over the phone
– Use judgment and take a considered approach to decision making.
They currently have over 100 local vacancies with a rigorous recruitment process that we are here to guide you through!
- Level 1 Customer Service qualification
- Level 1 Employability qualification
Length of Study: 11 days
Teaching Method: Online learning
Job Role: Generic Civil Service roles
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 18+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50