Civil Service Career Preparation with Civil Service- North Staffordshire
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey. The qualification you will receive can be up to Level 2, which is equivalent to a GCSE C grade.
This is a generic Civil Service Programme which will be specifically designed to help apply for
any number of roles in each of the departments. There are a number of different departments in
the Midlands such as Land Registry, HMRC, Department for Education, Her Majesty’s Courts and
As an employee of the Civil Service you will be required to:
– Communicate with a diverse range of people
– Use digital services confidently and coach others to use digital search tools
– Understand interpret and adapt complex information to suit customer needs
– Handle sensitive challenging and emotional situations, face to face or over the phone
– Use judgment and take a considered approach to decision making
To prepare you for interview and employment, you will complete a bespoke 11 day online Customer
Service training programme with CT Skills. As well as your training for employment in a Customer
Service setting, you will also complete an Employability certificate.
The Employability element of the course is designed specifically to prepare you for your job
interview with the Civil Service as well as generally in the Customer Service industry.
Qualification: Certificate for Introduction to Customer Service
Length of Study: 11 Days
Teaching Method: Online Learning
Job Role: Civil Service Career Preparation
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Fill in our RSVP form on this page to book your place onto this course.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50