Care Professionals with Key 2 Care- Derby
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
Begin your career in Health & Social Care with Key 2 Care!
Care experts Key 2 Care are hiring for Care Professionals in Derby.
They’re seeking to recruit some great care assistants; people with the right values and behaviours. They’re looking for carers who can work variable hours, 6.45am – 15.00pm and 2.45pm – 10.00pm shifts and be available to work alternate weekends.
The role is varied so no two days are the same. Key 2 Care’s residents are individuals and they all deserve to be treated as such. However, as a general guide, duties may include support with daily personal care needs including medication, as well as help to take part in a wide range of special interests and activities that support their health and well being.
There are great benefits included in this role, such as life insurance, 28 paid holidays, career progression and more.
The hourly wage for these roles is above National Minimum Wage.
A full driving license and access to a car is essential.
- Fully funded remote online training
- Level 1 Health & Social Care qualification
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed interview with the employer
- 15 day training
- Level 1 Health & Social Care
- Level 1 Employability
Length of Study: 15 Days
Teaching Method: Online remote learning
Job Role: Care Professionals
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50