Care Professionals with Key 2 Care- Derby
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skill set and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
Key 2 Care are seeking to recruit some great Care Assistants.
We’re looking for carers who can work variable hours, 6.45am – 15.00pm and 2.45pm – 10.00pm shifts, and be available to work alternate weekends. At £8.94 per hour this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
We would prefer you to have previous experience in this field, but you don’t need any qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent Care Worker. Above all, we want someone that shares our values.
The role is varied so no two days are the same. Our residents are individuals and they all deserve to be treated as such.
The delivery of this programme is remote with live virtual daily teaching from your assigned Tutor.
Duties may include support with daily personal care needs including medication, as well as help
to take part in a wide range of special interests and activities. These support their health and
wellbeing such as arts and crafts, musical evenings and social occasions.
Guarantee your job interview by booking now with CT Skills.
- Level 1 Health & Social Care
- Level 1 Employability
Length of Study: 15 days
Teaching Method: Online remote learning
Job Role: Care Professionals
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
- Aged 18+ and not in employment or education OR
- Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50
- Be a British or EU citizen and lived in the EU for more than 3 years
- Working to at least Level 1 in Literacy (assessed on information day)