Care Professional roles with Inspired to Care- Leicestershire
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
Inspired to Care are working with adult social care employers across Leicestershire to find talented new care professionals.
Do you enjoy helping friends and family? Could you extend this help to people who need care and support in your community? Would you love a job where you can make a real difference to peoples’ lives?
There are part-time, full-time and casual contracts available on permanent or temporary basis. Employers often require staff to work flexibly to ensure people receive the care and support they need in the early morning, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays. There are also great opportunities for night positions.
Care professionals work with people with a wide range of needs and abilities to support them to live independent and fulfilling lives.
- DBS Check funded by CT Skills
- Guaranteed job interview with the employer
- 15 day care sector training
- Variety of working hours and wages available
- Level 1 Health & Social Care qualification
- Level 1 certificate in Health & Social Care
- Level 1 certificate in Employability
Length of Study: 15 days
Teaching Method: Online learning
Job Role: Care Professionals
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50