Business Administration with CT Skills- Nottingham
CT Skills presents the Classroom Based Learning courses. These fully funded courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey. The qualification you will receive can be up to Level 2, which is equivalent to a GCSE C grade.
Fully funded by the UK government, CT Skills courses are taught by professionals in the industry to ensure your time with us is beneficial and knowledgeable. Our courses are taught on an online learning platform and/or in one of our learning centres across the Midlands.
Are you looking for an apprenticeship in Business Administration but afraid you have no experience?
Our 6 day course will teach you the basics to enhance your knowledge. What’s more, we have apprenticeship vacancies waiting to be filled, so your certificate in Business Administration will take you a step further to securing your future.
- Working in Business Administration using office equipment
- Creating business documents
- Welcoming visitors
- Handling mail
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Fill in our RSVP form on this page to book your place onto this course.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50