Bakery Operatives with Geary’s Bakery – Leicester (19+)
CT Skills are working in partnership with Geary’s Bakery to recruit Bakery Operatives around Leicester.
You will be required to complete a 6-day online course prior to your interview.
Geary’s are a family run bakery who have been baking bread for over one hundred years. And they’re going stronger than ever!
As a Bakery Operative, you will be:
· Operating production lines (hot environment)
· Carrying out quality checks
· Placing products into and removing them from the ovens
· Packing and labelling finished goods
· Maintaining a clean and safe workstation environment
As a part of this course, you will also take part in a Day in the Life with a Geary’s employee plus a site tour.
To support you in your job search, this course will also help you to:
· Build relationships with colleagues
· Apply for a job
· Produce a CV
· Prepare for an interview
The delivery of this programme is remote with live virtual daily teaching from your assigned Tutor. Training includes:
- Level 1 Health & Social Care
To be eligible learners should be:
- Aged 19 before the 31st August 2021
- Unemployed or claiming out of work benefits.
- A British or EU citizen and lived in the UK for more than three years
- Working to at least entry Level 3 in Literacy
Guarantee your interview now!