Back of House Team Members with Nandos- Leicester
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
We’re on the search for Back of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join Nando’s Leicester!
The role of a Back of House Nandoca is simple… To prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest. If you think that you can make guests feel
valued as part of the family by cooking, grilling and preparing their meals to Nando’s high standards, then this is the role for you.
It’s up to you to make sure Nando’s guests are wowed by their food and have a really positive experience.
Not only that but nandos also run the Fuel your Future Programme. All candidates will be invited to dine at Nando’s during the course so they can have the opportunity to
see it from a Customer Perspective.
This role boasts an £8.91 hourly wage and perks such as:
-A free meal on every shift you work
-Access to a great discount platform
-Discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
-Regular regional parties and events
Qualification: Level 1 Customer Service
Length of Study: 11 days
Teaching Method: Online remote learning
Job Role: Back of House Team Members
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
- Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
- Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50
- Be a British or EU citizen and lived in the EU for more than 3 years
- Working to at least Level 1 in Literacy (assessed on information day).