Back of House Chef’s with Frankie & Benny’s- Stevenage
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
Popular Italian-American themed chain restaurant Frankie & Benny’s are searching for Back of House Chef’s to work at their Stevenage branch.
As a Frankie & Benny’s chef, you must be passionate about all things food and take great pride in only serving the tastiest plates. You will work to meet key performance indicators whilst providing fantastic food at pace.
The ideal candidates will:
- Always look for ways to make service and operations better, coming up with new ideas that help the business grow.
- Become an expert on all things policy, process and specs, maintaining a kitchen that meets the highest levels of safety and hygiene standards.
- Understand the key performance indicators their restaurant is measured against and work hard to positively influence these whilst on shift.
- Be fun to be around and work cooperatively with other team members to ensure a smooth service.
Frankie & Benny’s are seeking motivated, confident chefs who will produce fresh ideas, be sharp with efficiency and meet targets, as well as working co-operatively with their team. In return, you will gain many employee benefits.
If you think this could be you, book now to guarantee your interview!
- Level 1 Customer Service
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
Length of Study: 6 days
Teaching Method: Online learning
Job Role: Back of House Chef’s
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 0115 959 9544.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50