Assembly Operator roles with Faurecia- Banbury
Secure your guaranteed job interview by completing a Sector-Based Work Academy programme.
Fully funded by the UK Government, our pre-employment training courses are built with the purpose to ensure you gain a new skillset and qualification to begin or expand your career journey.
Global leader in the automotive industry, Faurecia, are searching for Assembly Operators to work at their seating facility in Banbury.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Operating machinery and monitoring production
- Loading and unloading materials and products
- Assembling goods and materials for automotive companies
- Performing quality checks to minimise non conformance
- Working to meet deadlines and production targets
The ideal candidates will be able to operate tools and machinery, be reliable with good timekeeping skills, can work effectively in a fast-paced environment and have the willingness to learn and develop.
There are full time, permanent roles available with rotating shifts of 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am.
The hourly wage for this role is £9.55, with a shift premium of 15% and 20%.
There is public transport available to the site.
- Level 1 Employability
- Manual Handling
- Health & Safety module
Length of Study: 6 days
Teaching Method: Online remote learning
Job Role: Assembly Operator
Would you like to get started?
- Contact our customer service team on 01332 332 401.
- Book now to register your place onto a selection day. One of our customer service team members will be in touch shortly to confirm your attendance.
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
- Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
- Unemployed or earning less than £17,374.50
- Be a British or EU citizen and lived in the EU for more than 3 years