BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
Warehouse Operatives Cygnia Northampton
Core qualification: Level 1 Manual Handling qualification, Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development, CPD Covid Awareness in Warehousing
Length of study: 6 Days
Teaching method: Online Virtual Learning at home with guided tutor support
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Across Northamptonshire there are thousands of new job opportunities in
Logistics to support the thriving grocery, pharmaceutical and e-commerce
sectors. This is an opportunity to rethink your career path and benefit from a
new wave of new warehousing jobs.
Cygnia Logistics are recruiting for a number of E-commerce, Picking & Packing
and general Warehouse Operatives, all of which will provide you with
sought-after skills and experience for the future.
At the end of your time with CT Skills, you will have the skills and
qualifications required to confidently attend a pre-arranged interview.
- Fully-funded online course
- Level 1 Manual Handling qualification
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed job interview with People Solutions for various roles at Cygnia Logistics
- Immediate start job vacancies, shift work and up to £10/hr.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this course on 27th October.
Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 19+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £16,009.50/year