BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
Warehouse Operatives Best Connection Sky Recruitment Derby
BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE HERE
Book your place onto this course. Please check the eligibility to ensure you can attend this course.
Core qualification: Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development
Length of study: 6 Days
Teaching method: Online Remote Delivery
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Across Derby there are thousands of new job opportunities in Warehousing to support the thriving grocery, pharmaceutical and e-commerce sectors. This is an opportunity to rethink your career path and benefit from a new wave of new warehousing jobs.
This opportunity includes the potential to work in sectors such as:
- Assembly Operatives (Denby) £8.72. Monday to Thursday 2.30pm – 12.30am + overtime opportunities. Duties: Packing Customers products in assembled display units.
- Soap Dispenser Operatives (Little Eaton) £8.79 – £10.84, AM, PM, Nights must be flexible. Soap Dispenser Assembling, Checking Quality and Packing.
- Recycling Operatives (Ilkeston) £8.20 – £8.72. Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm or 4am 12.30pm or 12.30pm – 9pm. Duties: picking scrap metal off a recycling line.
- Manufacturing Operatives (Allenton) £8.20 – £8.79 (dependent on age and shifts and overtime rates). Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am (rotating) Duties – Quality Checking, Printing, Assembling and Packing plastic products.
- Production Operatives (Castle Donington) £8.20 – £8.72 Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm/2pm – 10pm (Weekly Rotate). Or Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 6am. Duties: placing mattresses on a production line, flying together foam or cardboard, quality checking and packing.
- Weekend Work (Allenton)£10.00. 6am – 6pm or 6pm – 6am 12 hour shifts.
Duties: Quality Checking and packing plastic products.
- FLT Drivers (Allenton and Burnaston).Reach FLT Driver: 7am-5pm £10 per hour (TBC),Counterbalance FLT Driver: Days & Nights (rotating every 2 weeks). Must drive and have transport. £9.86 – £11.86 per hour
- Also, there is the opportunity to work in the aviation sector as a Night Parcel Sorter for a client at East Midlands Airport.£11.76 per hour. Hours 9pm – 5:30 am. Accessible via the Skylink bus route. Free parking provided
At the end of your time with CT Skills, you will have the skills and
qualifications required to confidently attend a pre-arranged interview.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this course on 4th December.
Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 18+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £17,004.00/year