May 24, 2018
May 24, 2018
AddressAlan House, 5 Clumber Street, Nottingham NG1 3ED View map
CT Skills are working in partnership with Pizza Factory to fill a number of food production vacancies within the Nottingham area. Following completion of a short 2 week course to develop the relevant skills, all candidates will be offered an interview for one of the vacancies available within the Toppings or Bakery departments at Pizza Factory.
What can CT Skills offer you?
All eligible candidates will complete an initial 2-week training programme to earn the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage (focus on health and safety in relation to food produce)
- Food Hygiene E-Learning Qualification
- L1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
Following completion of the qualificaitions there will be guaranteed job interviews available for Topping Assistants and Bakery Assistants with Pizza Factory in Lenton Boulevard, Nottingham. Roles may include preparing pizza toppings, packing pizzas for dispatch, shaping pizza bases, etc.
Are you eligible?
If you’re interested in coming along, you need to:
- Claim out of work benefit: JSA, UC, ESA (WRAG) or Income Support.
- Be over 19 years of age by the 31st of August 2017.*
- Must be working at Entry Level 3 in an English Assessment.
- Must be a British or EU citizen and have lived in the UK for 3 years or more.
Book onto the Information Day on:
Thursday 24th May 2018 at 9.30am & 1pm
The Information Day will be held at our Nottingham Learning Centre:
Alan House, Clumber Street, Nottingham, NG1 3ED
If you are interested in this SBWA course, you are required to attend the information day event to meet our enrolment team.Book your place today