BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
Support Workers Godfrey Care Burton
Core qualification: Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Health, Social Care and
Children’s and Young People’s Settings and Level 1 Personal Development for Employability
Length of study: 15 Days
Teaching method: Online Remote Delivery
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Across the East Midlands there is the opportunity for Support Workers to be employed by Godfrey Care. This is an opportunity to rethink your career path and benefit from a venture into the Health and Social Care industry.
The aim of this role is to support Service Users within Godfrey Barnes Care Limited, providing a high level of care and quality residential support service tailored to each Service User.
Responsibilities are as follows:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
At the end of your time with CT Skills, you will have the skills and
qualifications required to confidently attend a pre-arranged interview.
Key info for the course:
- Fully-funded blended certified course
- Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Health, Social Care and
Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed job interview for Care Assistant role.
- Immediate start job vacancies with a wage of £8.72 p/hr.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this course on 23rd February.
Book your place online or by phone on 01332 332 401.
Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 19
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £17,004.00/year