June 20, 2018
June 20, 2018
AddressAlan House, Clumber Street, Nottingham, NG1 3ED View map
CT Skills are working in partnership with Cooperative Food to fill a number of Store Assistant vacancies within their new store on University Boulevard, Nottingham.
Following completion of a short 4 week course to develop the relevant Customer Service skills, all candidates will be offered an interview for one of the vacancies available.
What can CT Skills offer you?
All eligible candidates will complete an initial 4-week training programme to earn the following qualifications:
- Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
- Food Hygiene E-Learning Qualification
- L1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
Following completion of the qualifications there will be guaranteed job interviews available for Store Assistants within the University Boulevard Co-Op.
Candidates will be required to work as part of a team to deliver great Customer Service, presentation and product availability whilst putting the customer and the community at the heart of everything they do.
Are you eligible?
If you’re interested in coming along, you need to:
- Claim out of work benefit: JSA, UC, ESA (WRAG) or Income Support.
- Aged 19 or over (must have turned 19 by the 31st August 2017)*
- A British Citizen, from an EU member country or have lived in the UK for three years or more.
Book onto the Information Day on:
Wednesday 20th June 2018 at 9.30am or 1pm
The Information Day will be held at our Nottingham Learning Centre:
Alan House, Clumber Street, Nottingham, NG1 3ED
If you are interested in this SBWA course, you are required to attend the information day event to meet our enrolment team.Book your place today