BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
Production Operatives Samworth Brothers Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire
Core qualification: Certificate in Personal Development
Length of study: 6 Days
Teaching method: Online Remote Delivery
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Across the region there are thousands of new job opportunities in
Production to support the thriving Warehousing sector. This is an
opportunity to rethink your career path and benefit from a new wave of new restaurant jobs.
A Production Operative is a core employee who will work within the High Care departments of the factory, directly involved in creating the products we supply to a large supermarket chain. This job role involves line work to create a variety of sandwiches, wraps and rolls. It is a role in which team work is key.
We have shifts available on Days (06:00-15:00) or Nights (21:00-06:00).
At the end of your time with CT Skills, you will have the skills and
qualifications required to confidently attend a pre-arranged interview.
- Fully-funded online training
- Personal Development for Employability qualification
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed job interview for Production Operatives positions at
with Samworth Brothers
- Full time vacancies with a wage of up to £8.72/hr
- Option to do overtime hours
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this course on 5th February.
Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544.
Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 16+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £17,004.00/year